Adult Incontinence - Strand Coating/Elastic Application
-Patented UFD Omega SCS (Strand Coating System) technology
Keep the adhesive on the strand, not on the substrate: it sounds simple, but effective and efficient strand coating was one of the industry’s biggest challenges until 1998, when ITW Dynatec invented single strand non-contact coating, which utilizes patented UFD Omega nozzle technology to deliver precision, controlled high-frequency fibers..
||The Dynatec Advantage
- Monumental adhesive savings of 50 to 70 percent, creating maximum sustainability and significant cost savings.
- Highest flexibility for future staged elastic designs, including the potential to use lower basis weight poly and nonwoven due to low adhesive usage.
- High speed intermittent application capability.
- Pattern width (amplitude) capability from 3mm to 6mm for precision coating of a single strand.
- Precision individual strand coating of a single strand or over 100 strands.
- Long module life of more than 200 million cycles.
- Strand centers down to 2.5mm or any center above.
- Zero percent creep bonds even at the highest line speeds (600 MPM).
- Patented reverse v-guide technology that optimizes strand location to the center of the Omega adhesive pattern for a precision end product.
- High-speed HS Series module with snuff-back technology.
- Patented Festo quick-change solenoid interface for optimum cycle speed and quick change maintenance.
- The most advanced Easy Spin inside-out filter system.
- Compatibility with the patented Vector metering technology for variable adhesive add-on levels every 25mm.
- Vector Platform Adhesive Supply Units (ASU) with Vector remote metering systems and Vector metering slot and spray applicators for the highest level of performance.
|| Related Products