Filtration Media - Nonwovens Applications
Each application has unique needs and tolerances, which is why having the right equipment is critical. ITW Dynatec offers:
- Methodology and equipment to optimize composite coating or laminating while paying special attention to minimizing pressure drop.
- A variety of variable coat weight capabilities across a single substrate. You need one coat weight on the edges and another in the middle? We can do that.
- Capabilities for a wide range of filter types, including air, liquid, fuels, water, and blood
- Modular applicators can be combined to build segmented applicators from one to as many as 200 ports.
- The industry’s most precise applicator for size and placement of multiple fiber size patterns.
- Laminated plate technology (LPT) produces monofilament strands of adhesive and uses heated air to elongate those strands and lay them down in random or ordered patterns.
|| The Dynatec Advantage
- Adhesive savings: In many cases, by using our UFD fiberized spray technology, you can cut adhesive usage by 20-50% without sacrificing bond strength or durability.
- The perfect-fit solution: UFD application technology is available in three applicators:
- UFD Fiberized Spray
- Offers infinite variability
- Delivers high precision coat weights from .1 gsm to 300 gsm
- Produces web widths from single yarn/strand to 5m wide
- Can vary web widths on the fly
- UFD High Speed Applicator
- Can achieve times as low as 3.5 milliseconds
- Offers high precision adhesive coating at cycle speeds up to 6,000 per minute
- Features rapid component changeover
- Equity UFD Applicator
- Offers adhesive add-on weights from .02 grams per linear meter per strand
- Delivers remarkable adhesive savings up to 70% over spiral or all other types of non-contact application methods
- Available in vertical or horizontal nozzle mount HS Series modules