Vector Application Adapters - Vector Metering Platform
Vector™ Spray Adapter
The Vector™ spray applicator is engineered for precision application onto a variety of substrates with metering accuracy of up to ±0.5% every 25mm in width.
- Spray applicator shares a common pump base with other applicators including slot and bead.
- Pumps can be configured every 25mm or on custom centers.
- HS Series modules provide intermittent patterns as low as 4mS of on-time.
- AC or Servo motor and precision gearbox for accurate speed control of pumps (1 to 45 RPM).
- Utilizes Omega™ or Random Fiber quick-change nozzle technology for precision conrol of pattern and adhesive savings up to 70%.
- Metering accuracy of up to ±0.5% every 25mm in width.
- Standard applicator available in widths of 100mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, and 600mm.
- Vector™ applicator capable of providing an individual metered flow output to each 25mm module.
- Vector™ pumps can be changed out in less than five minutes, minimizing changeover time.
|| The Dynatec Difference
|Vector™ Quick-Change Metering Pumps
Vector™ Pumps can be easily changed in less than five minutes by removing two retaining screws. With conventional equipment, pump changes often take more than an hour of cumbersome work with significant downtime.