LP Mod-Plus Marathon (Low Profile)™ - Bead Adhesive Applicator
The LP MOD-PLUS MARATHON™ is an air-operated adhesive applicator with an in-line filter cartridge to prevent particulate matter from obstructing adhesive flow through the nozzle orifice. Its tapered body allows for uninterupted flow of cases, making it ideal for case erecting and case sealing applications. The LP Marathon’s™ screw-on nozzle seat also allows for fast and easy nozzle change.
- Standard in-line filter prevents nozzle clogging.
- Platinum sensors provide optimum temperature control.
- Standard air open/air close module for accurate bead placement.
- Low-Profile design ideal for case erecting and case sealing applications.
- Rotating right angle nozzles can be positioned for optimum pattern placement.
|| The Dynatec Difference
Air Open/Air Close Design
Over time, adhesive applicator modules that use an air open/spring close system can lose spring tension, resulting in stringing and poor cut-offs. The LP Mod-Plus Marathon™ applicator module is designed to operate as an air open/air close system that does not rely on a spring to close the orifice during operation. The result is both cleaner cut-off and better operation over a longer operating lifespan. While this feature may be optional on competitive modules, only ITW Dynatec offers this feature standard on the LP Mod-Plus Marathon™ adhesive applicator.