Illinois Tool Works, Inc. is a Fortune 150 corporation headquartered in Glenview, Illinois and has been named one of the most admired corporations in America. The ITW Dynatec division in Hendersonville, TN (a suburb of Nashville) designs, manufactures and services adhesive application systems for our customers worldwide in the packaging, coating / laminating and disposable hygiene products industries. As a corporation, we believe in recruiting and hiring the best and the brightest talent to further our product development and sales of innovative solutions and to support and service our global marketplace. We provide opportunities for career development and growth for our staff from top management to the factory floor. We believe in a true team concept in which employee participation is encouraged and nurtured through continuing classroom education as well as on-the-job experiences.
To view current job postings for ITW Dynatec please visit the ITW Careers site
WE ARE ITW
Illinois Tool Works was built on innovation and the strength of new ideas. These values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 60 countries. But at each of our businesses, the independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remain strong. It is the highly talented people at ITW businesses all over the world who drive our success through new products and customer-driven solutions. Together, we are ITW – a Fortune 150 company that has prospered for 100 years and changed the way people live and work all over the world.
OUR STRENGTH COMES FROM WITHIN
· We combine the creative freedom and community of a small company with the steady support and resources of a large corporation.
· We create amazing opportunities to learn, grow and build a meaningful career within or across business units.
We live by an unwavering set of values --- integrity, trust, respect and shared risk --- that guide how we treat one another.
OUR SUCCESS IS FUELED BY INNOVATION
· We turn ideas that seem unimaginable into valuable solutions that are within reach for our customers.
· We empower our business units to do what they do best.
· We live by the 80/20 rule and tap into our ToolBox of tried and true management principles and techniques to power us forward.
OUR FUTURE IS BRIGHTER TOGETHER
· We are many great businesses, yet we work together under one name to achieve unmatched results and share in the value of being part of this larger organization called ITW. We are a company of diverse individuals, yet we join together as one ITW family to make a positive difference in the lives of individuals, our customers and our communities.
Link to ITW Corporate Career Opportunities
Illinois Tool Works, Inc. and the ITW Dynatec division are committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard of race, religion, gender, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or disabled or Vietnam-era veteran status. Experienced individuals and college students with a background in such disciplines as Engineering (Electrical and Mechanical), Sales, Field Service, Production Management and Accounting should email: ITW Dynatec Human Resources at email@example.com