BF Marathon Slot Die™ - Adhesive Applicator
The BF MOD-PLUS Marathon Slot Die™ adhesive applicator is an air-operated, single or multi-orifice hot melt adhesive applicator assembly with an integrated filter cartridge which prevents particulate matter from obstructing flow through the slot die nozzle. Assembly includes set of 5 brass shims that are easily cut to the customers width specifications.
• Standard air open/air close module provides positive shut-off and on-cycle
• Platinum sensor provides better temperature control over nickel sensors
• Quick-clamp system for easy mounting
• Brass .004 shims included (set of 5)
• Built-in, heated filter has the largest surface area on the market, resulting in
longer filter life and less nozzle clogging
The Dynatec Difference
Air open/air close standard
Over time, adhesive applicator modules that use an air open/spring close system can lose spring tension, resulting in stringing and poor cut-offs. The BF Mod-Plus Marathon™ applicator module is designed to operate as an air open/air close system that does not rely on a spring to close the orifice during operation. The result is both cleaner cut-off and better operation over a longer operating lifespan. While this feature may be optional on competitive modules, only ITW Dynatec offers this feature standard on the BF Mod-Plus Marathon™ adhesive applicator.