DynaPack™ - Adhesive Supply Unit
The DynaPack™ adhesive supply unit (ASU) is a computer controlled hot melt supply unit that delivers traditional ITW Dynatec durability and reliability, while offering limited control features and options to fit your manufacturing needs. Its metric-standard design and icon-driven control panel is internationally operator friendly and easy to use. The hose connections and footprint mountings are compatible with competitive units and hoses for simple drop-in replacement.
The DynaPack™ ASU uses an extremely dependable, constant-pressure piston pump. The air operated pump insures a high pressure adhesive output from a low pressure, compressed air input.
• Microprocessor controls for reliable, accurate temperature control of tank, hoses and applicators.
• Simple, user friendly icon-driven controls.
• Easy drop-in replacement for competitive units.
• Temperature stand-by settings to help reduce adhesive char when unit is inactive.
• Removable access covers completely expose all components for easy maintenance.
• Easy to operate tank, hose, and applicator zone push buttons.
• Accurate and reliable single board controller.
• Digital set point takes the guesswork out of temperature control.
• Large arrows help the operator quickly set temperatures.
• Independent temperature adjustment of the tank, hoses, and applicator guns permits the precise control of adhesive.
• Temperature stand-by settings reduce adhesive char when the unit is inactive.
• Sequential temperature startup heats the tank first reducing stress on the hoses and applicators.
• High and low temperature alarms on every zone.
|| The Dynatec Difference
Quality - Simplified.
ITW Dynatec’s DynaPack™ is the perfect choice when you need an economical adhesive supply unit to do a high-quality job. With the same robust design as our Dynamelt™ series melters, the DynaPack™ can meet your hot melt bonding needs without any extra features or additional functions to clutter it’s basic and easy-to-operate controls.