TPC-2™ Series - Timer Pattern Controller
The TPC-2 from ITW Dynatec is a time-based adhesive pattern controller ideal for tracking and applying adhesive patterns on fixed speed production lines. The TPC-2 is dual channel and has permanent memory storage for up to 4 programs for varying application requirements. Fine-tuning of patterns can be performed on-the-fly to keep production running smoothly.
The ITW Dynatec TPC-2 Timer is a microprocessor-based electronic control system. It may be used in any process that reqires the timed actuation of electrical output devices and has the ability to count those actuations and take varied actions based upon the count. It was specifically developed to control glue application valves used in adhesive systems. Examples of applications where the TPC-2 may be used include, but are not limited to case sealing, palletizing, labeling, and bag making.
- Hot-Melt or Cold Glue System Compatible
- Time Based 2 Channel Controller
- "On-the-Fly" Program Adjustments
- 4 Glue Pattern Events Per Channel
- Ability to Retain 4 Programs
- Keyed Lock Programming Security
- Glue Applicator Purge Control
- Palletizing Application Control Function
- Power Off Program Retention
- IP-54 Enclosure