DeltaFx™ - Fiberized Spray Applicator
DeltaFx™ fiberized spray applicators provide exceptional value and flexibility for wide adhesive lamination.
DeltaFx™ fiberized spray applicators provide exceptional value and flexibility for wide adhesive lamination. Using the ITW Dynatec patented Laminate Plate Technology, DeltaFx™ provides an easy-to-use and maintain Non-Contact Application System. An excellent choice for a number of applications where speed, versatility and durability are required that works with all types of hot melt adhesives including PUR Hot Melts.
- Continuous application of adhesives including: PSA, APAO, and Reactive Hot Melts.
- Quick-change pattern width(s) by adjusting the distance between head position and the substrate.
- Single nozzle permits a range of pattern widths up to 12 inches. (adhesive dependent)
- Consistent coat weight application eliminates ridges and valleys common when using swirl applicators.
- Random fiber patterns use less adhesive than spiral spray and maintain or improve bond strength.
- Minimizes clean-up and reduces downtime.
|| The Dynatec Difference
DeltaFx™ applicators allow up to a 12” pattern width per head and can be easily changed to accommodate smaller widths by adjusting the distance between the applicator and the substrate itself. For applications requiring the use of reactive hot melt adhesives, DeltaFx™ has been designed with direct glue paths which eliminate blind and inactive adhesive passages. By reducing the risk of cured adhesive, DeltaFx™ provides a long and trouble-free operating life. Easy to clean and easy to set up, DeltaFx™ is the answer for those looking to reduce down time, improve productivity and reduce floor space in their laminating station.