Twin Coat™ - Non-Contact Dual Slot Die
TwinCoat™ is the only adhesive applicator in the market that has the unique ability to split the required amount of adhesive into two layers and apply them simultaneously on a substrate.
ITW Dynatec’s CrossCoat™ is the only adhesive applicator in the market that has the unique ability to split the required amount of adhesive into two layers and apply them simultaneously on a substrate. This offers the opportunity to create an adhesive film with two different surfaces. The dual adhesive coating ability allows perfect tailoring of the bond between the materials being adhered together. Two layers combined in one, with just one applicator and in only one production step.
- High-precision non-contact applications
- Wide web coatings
- Crystal clear adhesive films
- Ultra-thin coatings at high speed
- Non-contact option allows easy handling of heat sensitive materials
- Improved product quality at significantly reduced production costs
- 2,700mm max. coating width
- +/- 3% cross-web accuracy
- 1g/m² min. coat weight
|| The Dynatec Difference
- No Heat Memory - Heat sensitive materials such as thin PP and PE film do not come into contact with the die lip, eliminating damage to the film.
- Conformity to Irregular Surfaces - Establishing an adhesive film enables 100% coating of fabrics, textured foils, technical textiles and other non-flat surfaces.
- Streak-Free Coating - Smooth and clear fluid coating that encapsulates substrate contaminants instead of producing dry lines.
- Flexible Coat Weights - The non-contact coating method permits elongation of the adhesive until the desired coat weight is achieved.